Providing your pet with a long and healthy life is our top priority at Clementon Animal Hospital. We base our care recommendation on the guidelines provided by the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) and American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). We are making the following client education handouts available to help you better understand our Annual Preventive Care Recommendations and to provide you with resources to give your pet the best care possible.
- Read more about AVMA and AAHA's recommendations for Dogs
- Read more about AVMA and AAHA's recommendations for Cats
General Educational Information
- Comprehensive Physical Exams
- The Benefits of Diagnostic Testing
- Heartworm Prevention
- Flea and Tick Control
- Senior Care (age 7+)
- Tips for Getting Your Cat to the Veterinarian (Healthy Cats for Life)
- Signs Your Cat May Be Sick (Healthy Cats for Life)
Cats & Carriers—Friends not Foes: This video outlines five simple steps to turn a stressful travel experience into a routine and calm journey for your cat.